- Alfalfa Hay = Beneficial Fiber and Protein
- Soy Products = Fiber, Balanced Protein, Healthy Fat
- Wheat = Ideal Carbohydrate and Energy Source
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Limestone, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 18.00%, max 23.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%, (max) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 19,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
- Copper (min) 30 mg/kg
Young Animals: Feed Essentials - Chinchilla Food free-choice to chinchillas younger than one year of age. Supplement daily with a combination of free-choice grass hay and alfalfa.
Adult Animals: Chinchillas older than one year of age should be fed 1/8 - 1/4 cup Essentials - Chinchilla Food and free-choice grass hay. Alfalfa hay should only be fed as an occasional treat.